Sunday, February 25, 2007

RESPONSES (VOL 4): Austin CL Ad for Vegetarian Rat Pelt Peddler

This is it. This is the last installation of responses to the Craigslist ad. I'll be somewhat sad to leave our Texas friends. Somewhat. I wonder where we'll go next with this.

34
Well hi there. 6'2" here . Last woman i was with had to move and said I was the best lover she has ever been with. Do you yahoo IM at all? a**** if you do. I think its easier then here. Would be nice to talk to you here some and then maybe we meet for lunch one day or have a picnic. I am a bit of a wild lover and also am a giver the same as you. That can be very hotttttt for both of us. Well hope to hear back from you now. Take care and Bye.

P****

35
this is the strangest ad i have ever read. are u ok?

36
lets get married, i cant send you pic on this so email me and i will ,im just a country boy but have visibale tattoos, my future would include you , hunting , and a double wide email me if interested
*(I'm sure this is any girl's ideal future. For some reason, it makes me think of Andrew Dice Clay's nursery rhymes. "There was an old lady that lived in a shoe...Had so many kids, her uterus fell out." Of course, there's also my favorite (which has nothing to do with this: "Hickory dickory dock. Some chick was sucking my cock. The clock struck 2, I dropped my goo, I dumped the bitch on the next block.")

37
I love the outdoors, in fact I live in a tent. I drink box wine from Costco and I love flatulent women. Your feet are pretty. I wish I had feet. People say I have social tics…

38
hey, interesting post.
your buisness sounds unique.
what is grauhgt's syndrome ?
can't find anything on the web about it.
thanks.

39
How do I get into the pelts for dolls thing sounds really interesting and does PETA give ya any problems....

H****
PS I am to old for you anyway but sure enjoyed your profile write up

40
Hey nice feet

41
Call it kismet, karma or kooky, but in your words I saw a person who just might understand me. I too own my own business and must confess to being a quite ambitious chap. I have a line of bunny slippers that I make out of real bunnies and have recently diversified into animal husbandry with a lemming farm. I just love the disposable little creatures and mainly sell into the Eskimo market where they enjoy watching the little guys’ jump off glaciers. You could also be a big help because they seem to thrive on the combinded sounds of Beethoven music and flatulence.

And thank you for informing me of the proposed Austin name change. I mean, as if changing the name from Waterloo to Austin wasn’t bad enough; now BellSouth. I’ll be sure to phone in my objection and can only imagine Napoleon Bonaparte turning over in his grave. Not to dilute you cause du jour, but have you heard that there is also a proposal to put real lemon in powdered lemonade and fake lemon in furniture polish? Will they never stop?

As for what houses all this ambitious and creative gray matter, it is a 6’4”, athletic frame of the SWM variety. I know that I’m way taller than you’re looking for, but just think of it as dating two 3’2” in guys. To further add color, I have my mom's eyes and my dad’s legs. Of course they're not very happy about it, as mom's now blind and dad is permanently in a wheel chair.

If any of the above interests you, then you must be agreeable to subjecting yourself to a little test I call the SWAT (sex and wine aptitude test.) Albert Einstein invented the SWAT just after he perfected his theory of relativity. It is a little known fact that this very test is the real reason that Einstein had to flee Germany and was the cause of his now famous hairdo. I have found it to be a very good indicator of athleticism, flexibility, stamina and focus (especially when the wine kicks in). This test is a lot of fun (especially the oral exam) and can get a little messy. The clean up, however, can be half the fun. . However, don’t try this test without a certified instructor, as there is a fine line between ending up with the hair of Venus or that of Einstein

And thus ends our sojourn to Austin, but it's time to take out the butt plug and head on home to LA. We'll stop in Pflugerville on the way back for some real barbeque, but we need to hurry and get back to the silicone and sunless tanning.

No comments: