Tuesday, March 27, 2007

CL Ad: Let's Make Magic...TOGETHER! - 27

A return to California. I decided to go back and post again on Los Angeles Craigslist. I missed LA. It's nice to be back...

Here's the ad on Craigslist.

And here it is...NOT on Craigslist.


Let's Make Magic...TOGETHER! - 27

I am a professional magician and I'm looking for a buxom (or not) young lady who knows how to shake her booty, drink, and looks forward to the occasional appearance in a professional magic act. You may be wondering, "CAN I REALLY DATE A MAGICIAN?" Yes, if you're not completely disgusting, you might get to go out with me.

My stage name is Dr. Amazing, and I really am (PhD in thermal transmission engineering from West Texas State (Go Buzzards!); and yes, I'm quite amazing). My big illusion is where I hang myself with a rope. I appear to die, and I usually have one or two people in the audience jump up and start screaming, "Is everyone just going to let him kill himself like that?!" This goes on for several minutes. Security ushers them out. My assistant then sets my lifeless body on fire, and then I walk out from the wing and put out the flames with a fire extinguisher. My "lifeless corpse" turns into a flock of doves (trained, obviously). It's the grand finale.

My girlfriend and I broke up because she replaced the rope I used with a real rope (like the kind you buy at Home Depot with the intention of killing someone). Well, the illusion was ruined. My body healed, but our relationship didn't (one could say our relationship was an illusion!). We had major trust issues after that (like the unplugged toaster I threw in the shower with her--but she freaked out and we had a big fight).

I love dating exotic woman. Are you exotic? That's up to you. Exotic has a million different meanings. People can be 'exotic' for so many reasons, so I leave this open (though my definition of exotic is tall, with bronze-tanned skin, shapely buttocks and breast area, blonde hair, olive eyes, no tattoos, between the ages of 21 and 25--let's stick to my guidelines).

PLEASE don't think I'm an arrogant jerk. I just know what I want. Once you meet me, you'll know that I'm really a wonderful, caring, Amazing man. You'll think I'm some sort of love doctor, though I'm really just...Dr. Amazing.

*(Includes pic of straightjacket.)

No comments: