Monday, March 5, 2007

RESPONSES: Some Pick-up Lines From Phoenix (VOL 1)

Sorry it took me so long to get these responses up. After a bout of food poisoning, I feel ready to sit in one place without writhing in pain and having to revisit the throne.

And again, though there are many responses (almost 70), I'll post only the best ones. I warn you--there are many. Many seem to think they know good pick-up lines. Others seem to think they don't need them.


1
Well.......here goes

How about two nice guys from cali helping you forget Paul.......I'm sure we can get your mind off of him !

We'll be in the Tempe area in a couple weeks to watch spring training. Let me know if you're interested.

A.T.

2
Woof WOOF !! Arrrrrr !! Woof! woof!

Yelp! EiiEE!


Arrrr....

3
hi there
if you have heels or boots id like to talk to you
here is my pic.
j**

*(Includes picture of hick in hick cowboy hat saying, "Yeehaw, women find 'tards hot!")

4
It barely works via the internet but... " are those space pants?
because your ass it out of this world"

I'm a pretty simple guy.

So I am in Phoenix for 2 months for work (I'm a test driver /
engineer), and I would love to meet some people. I work long hours
during the week normally, but my weekends are usually pretty free, and
then I either have to choose to hang out alone or with my coworkers
(who I have spent all week with, and most of them are 20 years older
then me).

Speaking of age, I'm 25, I'm rather outdoorsy and would love to do
some light hiking in the mountains, but would also be up for
conversation over coffee, or just settling in for the night with a
movie.

K***

5
hello, i'm 33 yrs old from S. Scottsdale I live on my own with my dog
Bruno he's a german shephard that loves everyboday and everything
(were working on cats) :) . I've never been married no kids and like
you i'm sure Life in the fast lane is most likely in your blood :)
I'm professionally employed but still loves life and fun. I actually
pasted part of the email i tried to send before because it was
rejected because the email was too large I guess because of my pic.
So a brief description but i'm sure it sounds like every "Joe" out
there :) 6'0, 190, brown hair, green eyes and not badly built
(athletic) hate that word :) I just skate don't need no freakin
weights :) Anyways if your interested email me back and i'll send a
pic. Hope to talk to you soon.

P.S. I'm not much of a smoother in words on the email, it totally
feels cheesy so let me tell you what i'd day if I was at a club or
say a crowded bar? So I make my way up to the bar and it crowded and
I end up standing by a girl lets say like you. I would start up
the conversation like for example. So have any luck on getting the
bartenders attention"? and you say no i would ask well well lets
help each other out if I get his attention first i'll order for both
of us and vise versa" I say that because i'm sure your beautiful and
its typical if the guy offers to buy you a drink, so I make a deal to
go dutch regardless who gets the drinks. (Note if drinks arent for
a party i would buy them.) So since were waiting for our drinks I'd
ask your name where you kicking if I can help you deliver you
drinks. :) well I know the email is long hope to talk to you soon
and I'll send a pic.

6
You sound awesome! let me know if you would like to get together sometime...

I am 29 swm 5 10 190
*(Not a particularly exciting email, but this one includes a picture of a guy holding a baby. This could mean, 'I'm a daddy,' or it could mean, 'I'm good with kids, you'll call me Daddy,' or even, 'I sell kids on the black market. Want to buy this one?'

7
Well, first of all...we need to get a good pic up on your ad....and I
do take good pics! Fungus is cute though....
We'll should Paul the Prick a thing or two!
I like your spunk....
I drive that area to work daily...will buy you a drink of your desire
if you are interested.
S****
N.Phx.
45

8
Remember me...... I was the guy that dumped that plate of salmon in your ex's pants?
What the fuck does this mean?

9
A night with me is like breakfast at Burger King.....Either way...you wake up with the king.

D***

10
I WOULD TREAT YO LIKE A PRINCESS AND LICK YOU IN FRON TOF PAUL?WANNA TEASE AND SHOW PAUL WHAT HE`LL NEVER GET?
*(But didn't Paul already...'get' her?)

CONTINUED? YES! IN VOLUME 2!!!

No comments: