Monday, March 26, 2007

Responses: Vegas Performer Seekin' Some Lovin' (VOL 2)

12
d****, trumpet player from ny coming to town, i am 6'5" so no complex here..............educated well i have a law degree if you consder that educated. get back to me.

13
You went through the trouble of getting into Julliard, then LEFT? That's hot...

Tell me about your show.

14
Hi!! I'm new to Vegas, just graduated from law school in Utah and came out
here to start working for a firm in town. Anyway, I don't really know anyone
and thought I'd give this a shot. Maybe we could get together sometime?

15
I like your theory on height and trustworthiness and motive. You see I have
a theory of my own. You are crazy. Let me guess, you live alone with your
8 cats. Do they ever talk to you? Can you read their thoughts? When
talking to people about your cats do you ever refer to them as "babies"?

Your theory is crap and it is an insult to all men. What if I were to say
that any woman that is over 5'2" are only looking for money. Oh, wait, you
are over 5'2" and that is what you are looking for"love to gamble especially
when its somebody else's money", right? Wow I guess my theory must be
right.

You are a joke and this is the only type of response to your posting you
deserve.

16
Good looking professional man tall and athletic. I'm clean cut and educated . I love to ride my harley and you will find me very laidback yet open minded. If interested let me know?
-D

17
first - not interested in dating girls half my age - but would like to know more about the show - and what you studied at Julliard...

Yeah, edukated... no bout stuf....

And I would make a good friend but not a date... too shy to think about younger women... a

Enjoy, and if you would like a friend who can handle being a friend... I would really like to know more about the show.

J

18
wanna go to italy with me next week?my treat, i will spoil u silly,send me pic n number and we will discuss trip or other ways i can spoil u

19
Your post was great. I am new to craigslist and only recently learned of it after one of my employees suggested us running an employment post. I was surprised by the variety of offers on it.

Okay, this is the situation. I am a business owner who flys to Vegas 4-5 times a year for busines and pleasure. I enjoy fine dining, shows, and gambiling. I laughed how you indicated you like to gamble others money. That would be fine. The problem is that I get to Vegas and just don't want to go to bars and try to pick someone up. No time, not my style. So if you like a tallish-6'2", white, mid aged -41, descent build, funny, successful business owner then I would love to chat with you. It would be an amazing experience for me to see a show of yours then be able to wine and dine you. Do you like to shop?

Call me or email. 561-***-****.

P.S. Nice touch with the photo, hair up, back of the neck, no face. Hmmmmm.

20
I am a 36 year old swm 5-10 230lbs. Football player type. I have a
recording studio and work with the handicap. I'd love to know more
about you and maybe see a pic... here is one of me with longer hair
my hair is very short now.
B****- AKA Moose

21
hi

hi what your name?? i love to hang out with you,,,, i love movie,, i new in town from california,,,,,s** asian 5'10 tall 155 lbs,,, nice person smart,,, looking good,,,, please give me your e-mail i will send you my pretty picture,,,

22
Hi my name's Aaron and I'm 27 years old and almost
6'1"...I've been in Vegas for around 3 weeks now and
loving every minute of it. I love food so I think I've
found the right place...I also like typical guy
things, sports, working out, etc...it's cool that you
are in a performing show, you must be talented. I
don't know much about the the bible, so maybe I can
learn from your show. I'm into importing things from
China and work hard for my money, would rather invest
in the stock market than throw my money on the craps
table, so I'm no fun there...but quality entertainment
and dining is more my avenue...well, here are some pictures...

23
hi i'm james. i like the picture of your neck it looks sexy but classy. i like cats . i have an AS in biology .and i'm 6 foot 4. i think the idea of an nude bible story is unique , i dont think the people who like the bible are comfortable with nudity.but this is vegas and its hard to know what will work.

24
You sound really cool. I like your personality a lot. You have a pulse that beets hard, your drive for life is cool. I live in AZ but I’m at Hooter’s hotel tonight. Call me, OK. Let’s get to know each other, OK?

K** **** of *** Realty
"Top Producer 2006"
cell: (602)***-****
fax: (623)***-****
email: ******@cox.net

All right...There's more in Volume 3.

No comments: