Monday, March 26, 2007

CL Ad: Performer Needs Wonderful Man Without the Theatrics (Las Vegas)

I wrote this ad while in Las Vegas (it's already been posted and has run its course). I was inspired by the lights, sounds, and drunkedness of the Strip.

While there, I ate as much food in two days as I normally would in about a week (no exageration). All well. That's what binge eating is all about, I guess. Some people hate Vegas. I like the human drama you can see anywhere--people losing all of their money at the one-armed bandits, drinking past the point of it still being acceptable in public, and the employees.

The employees. I wondered, "Who are these people? What do they think of all these touristos? What did they all come from?"

So without further ado...


Performer Needs Wonderful Man Without the Theatrics
I am seeking someone new—someone who knows how to treat a woman. I've lived in Las Vegas only a couple of months, and a lot of the guys I've met have been total hicks.

The man I'd like to meet is really tall. I don't know what it is about tall men but I've always trusted them more than shorter men, and I try to stay with my gut instinct. I've always felt that shorter men (under 5' 10") have ulterior motives or whatever. I hope you like cats and are white, because these are pretty important (I have 8 white or cream colored cats and am white too!). You are educated at a college level and can talk about really smart things.

So you want to know about me. I'm 5' 6" and I think pretty good-looking. I do have one tattoo (its of my exboyfriend, but he had it put on while I was passed out so its not my fault lol!). Its small so so what, right? I went to school at Julliard for a couple months but left pretty fast because I felt they were holding me back from experiencing real art.

I work on the Strip in a show. Actually, we're off the strip right now but we're trying to sell our show to some of the hotels on the Strip because I think we've got the next Big Show (thats what its called). We reenact scenes out of the Bible, but change it up with some dance routines and a small bit of nudity to keep it interesting. We actually stay pretty true to the Bible stories.

So for our first date I hope you can come see one of my shows and then maybe some dinner and an evening on the Strip (I love to gamble especially when its somebody else's money lol!).

*(I included a picture with the ad of the back of a petite woman's neck.)

No comments: