Saturday, April 7, 2007

CL Ad: Religiously-Themed Stripper Wants a Man

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/w4m/307936535.html

Big Heart and a Love For Life? - 28

I'm looking for a man who has a big heart and can see the true beauty inside a girl.

I'm a really busy woman. I own my own business and have done so for a couple of years. I'm constantly working and am proud of the business's groth. We supply religiously themed adult enteraintment to bachelor and bachelorette parties thoughout the Valley (Jesus Christ in a G-String is our best known service, but I have a wide range of performers and capabilities). Some guys are kind of creeped out when they learn I dress up like Mary Magdalene and dance, but I have to keep active in the business for it to thrive (and it's not that dirty, since I end each session with a sermon or quick psalm from the bible). I think a lot of guys are intimidated by successful women, so you must be accepting of what I do for a living.

I keep my personal life separate from my work, though, and I hope you do too. Though I'm busy, sometimes I just like to come home, flop down, and watch an old episode of Full House. The weekends are mine (except on Sunday mornings, I host a religiously themed call-in show on AM radio in Palm Springs (as I have a degree in theology)). I feel I've done a lot before even hitting 28, and expect the same drive and determination in the men in my life. If you just go to some job you hate every day and have no dreams or aspirations, maybe you can find a like-minded girl--but I'm not that girl.

I am not religious anymore (those days left me in college when I learned the real nuts and bolts of faith), but will respect your values and faith. The minute you try forcing them on me is the day you're on Craigslist looking for another girl to hang out with.

I don't care what you look like, but send me something witty and interesting to let me know you're real. Tell me why you think we should go out, and what you think a good first date would be. Anybody could walk on the beach or go to movie. What would WE do?

No comments: