Saturday, March 31, 2007

Responses: FEMALE Magician Seeking a Man (VOL 1)

See? What did I tell you? I got 38 responses to this ad. I admit, it's different in tone than the M4W magician ad, but it's still a magician seeking someone. And since it's a SHE and not a HE who's seeking that special someone, there are many more responses. Check it out:

MALE MAGICIAN SEEKING WOMAN
0

FEMALE MAGICIAN SEEKING MAN
38

What the hell? We'll investigate this further later. For now, here are the responses. Overall, we've got a good lot of responses. There are some pretty fucked up people out there.


1
Tell me what the 6355 means and I will respond to you in length.
RL
(I have no idea. Do you?)

2
This intrigues me. If we were to couple, would you teach me the ways of magic? Can it be taught, or is it Universe-provided?

I do have a question, and please don't take this the wrong way: But if you can perform this amazing magic, why aren't you mega-famous already? Thanks

D****

3
I believe you. I wouldn't have last year but now I do. I was such a skeptical person and then I started to experience this transforation wherein sometimes I see and experience things shortly before they happen and can when I concentrate I can feel my third eye in my forehead. I think God has given us amazing gifts if we only focus and develop them. I definitely don't think we have this place figured out.

M*****

4
outstanding post!
u must be a great magician, because all the other women women out there that are this creative have disappeared (if they ever even existed)!!

u sound like your name should be chrisTINE angel!

anyway, not really sure how to interret your ad, but give me a nudge back and we'll figure it out

:)
(I have no idea what the fuck this guy means by the 'chrisTINE angel' thing.)

5
Hello,
How clearly do you recall the drowning event? I too drowned in my aunts pool
in Solvang, Ca when I was 4. No one knows how long I was on the bottom of the
pool, but my older brother (8/9 at the time) discovered me. I remember watching,
from where the diving board was located, While the local fire rescue crew was
working on something (me) I wasn't much interested in the goings on.
It might be interesting just to compare notes on this alone. I make my living as a
commercial artist (prototype toy sculpting) most the time. The drowning event
didn't have any interesting side effects in my case. But then again I've never
given much thought to developing any dormant tendancies I may have.

Cheers!
M*** *
(Weird, right? Included a picture of an old (50ish) horny guy.)

6
handle that .......im ur educated chiropractor and im also into the field of entertainment....looking for a woman who can capture my attention and build a great life with together....entertainment is a must,....thats one of the reasons you really caught my eye.....especially with the magic stuff.....and of course you must be fun.....since youve been doin this for s long time... a feeling of intrigue has set in and fascination for this one woman man and one man woman ....i like that factor...kinda dreamy of a situation and may slowly open t he doors to the heart especially when we can play together with a commn goal and cause or game if u will.....a connection of the heart is usually where that heads.... to me...thats a wonderfull direction.....heres a pic of me for now....my head is shaved for the summer but u get the idea.....im a frog..turn me into that prince....all u women look for...if im not allready ....lol

7
It seems a little arrogant and narcissistic to tell you why I'm so special. I feel better when other people tell me why I am so special ; )

I'd love to watch you perform your magic. The way you portray it I can't help but be in awe. No skepticism whatsoever because I have seen some weird shit before...I also have a lot of respect for the fact that you use a talent/skill acquired young to make your living and be your own boss because I do too. Generally we are happier people because we shape our own futures. I think strange, dark talents are very hot but then again some of my friends say I have some weird taste. I think I'm great if that helps you hahaha. Hope to be mystified by you sometime soon magic girl.

8
OK, first of all, I'm not squeamish! Second of all, I think it would be awesome to meet you, even if after meeting me it turned out you weren't interested in me (which of course I hope you would be). I'm extremely attracted to magic acts. Always have been since I was a kid. Been to the Magic Castle numerous times. Went to the magic place in Newport Beach a couple of times, but it wasn't as good. Guess that's why it didn't last.

Anyhow, 6'1". 195#, blond/blue. In Huntington Beach.

R*

9
remember marshall brodain
(A quick Google of this name finds that this arrogant, self-important dipshit misspelled the name of some old-timey magician...He's obviously forgotten (that he's a dumbfuck)).

10
Hello,

Well im not Harry Anderson.

Wow. Ok so you seem very cool and unique. I really think that rocks and I truly love magic. Ive always been fascinated by magic and Ive always enjoyed watching Jeff McBride, Penn and Teller, and many others over the years. Ive always wanted to go to the Magic Castle but I dont know anyone who has a pass to take me. I will admit I have some books and dvd's but alas I never practiced enough(even though ive been walking around with a quarter practicing my palms). Hehe.

Im a 30 year old latino that is an artist that does visual fx for film. So im all good with blood and guts. Even though ive mostly exploded things. I like going out drinking, dancing, have fun with my friends. Why am I unique? I doubt there is someout out there like me. If there was id be very afraid for the world and so would my friends. Haha! Im a good guy with a bit of a bad streak but there is a time and a place for everything. I know I probably should write more on why ya should choose me over everyone else. Its just like anything were going to have to chat and see.

Anyways I have to get ready to go out and get some drinks with my peeps. Have a good eve!

Laters!
J***
P.s. hit me back if ya want my photo.
(I don't want his photo; I want his reason for a 30 year old to use the word 'peeps'. Maybe his 'rents whose garage he lives in think its uberkool.)

11
Hello, saw your ad, and you sound very interesting. I am a Beginner/ just for fun magician myself. I am a member of the magic castle. Maybe we could hit it off. If interested, let me know, and we can talk some more.

12
so a magician.. hmmm.. i've seen them come and go.. is the power really real.. thats the question... because if it is then you are playing with energy... he he... cool stuff.. so how much do you really know about magic.... about your power... he he..dont worry, i work with white magic... i am 5'10 160# whiz kid type... cant help it.. older dont know if that is ok... studied at harvard, bored easily... brn/brn olive skin vry athletic.. send a pic if you are interested.... never floated upside down for an hour..
('studied at harvard, bored easily' roughly means, 'Went to community college, dropped out to smoke more weed.')

13
I can drive to the corner and turn into a grocery store!!
(Ha ha...ha?)

End of Volume One. Continue to Volume Two.

No comments: