Monday, March 26, 2007

Responses: Vegas Performer Seekin' Some Lovin' (VOL 3)

25
hello,my name is lyle send me a reply and I will send you a pix and
about myself.maybe send a pix of you from the front this time? I know a
few showgirls also.Talk to you soon.

26
Hey .... I am kinda like you... just looking to learn who you are first, and see if we actually like each other... I hate flings.. and this is las vegas so I am really believing that there is no one out there for me... So.... I'd just like to meet you ..... I LOVE POOL.... ! I am athletic, and like going out doing almost everything .... just last saturday, I spent all day at the palms in the movie theater all by myself.... but the movies were good...

i had not been in so long, i just movie hopped... lol... here's my pic... its the only one I have online...

i am a real nice guy.... just wanna a nice friend to keep me company, if we click... i don't know what will happen, but i 'll let you in on a secret, i am real sensitive when it comes to romance... i was hurt too.... so I promised myself that this I'd would rather just be alone... but honestly, i'd like a dinner partner... movie partner, pool partner, or jogging... whaterver.... "someone who can show me a great time where ever we are at."

i hope to hear from you....

27
Hello,

I'll keep this short as I'm guessing you'll be sorting through dozens of responses (though
you won't find another guy with as much on the ball as I)...so I guess I have to make a
good impression right out of the gate.

I'm an award winning filmmaker and internet entrepreneur, so we're in related fields. I'm
confident, ambitious, financially stable, educated AND intelligent, and have a great sense
of humor.

I've attached a picture. I'm 6' and about 170lbs.

If the first impression works for you, let me know and drop me a line back.

all the best,
Chris

28
hey sweety my name is m*** i am a 6"ft tall 28/m..... if you like my picture email me back and i could tell you alot more about myself

29
yeah... that's what i've been told, you can't trust short people of people who are cross-eyed. they're know to be wanderer, liars, etc... just be careful!

30
HI
I ENJOYED READING YOUR PROFILE..
i am new to the internet and is cuiorous about this site ...i am a real estate investor grew up in europe ,
..i am atletick...tennis golf all out dor activities..traveled the world likes to see it again in 4 eyes...LOVE TO GAMBLE.give a call i know we will conect 702 *******..p****

31
Meeting women online is not necessarily a forte of mine, however, would be interested in attending the show. Also, being an artist, I am currently writing a biblically based screenplay.

32
gut instincts are one thing..and height is another..but where the hell did
you get comparing height to someone having ulterior motives..?
i dunno where you came up with that...but everyone has a a motive..wether
good or bad..its just how the person is..now how tall he is..-.-.
instincts are the same way..people are able to second guess what that person
is going to do despite the options your weighing against/with them.
man....dating nowadays really has gone rock bottom...sorry if this seems
like badgering or something of the matter..it isnt though :).

33
Disclaimer next sentence is rude but must be said dont take it personal if u a real person and not a gay ass Auto response crap.:)

check this out IF YOU GOING TO SEND ME SOME BULL SHIT ABOUT SIGN UP AT SOME
FREE SITE SAVE IT.
musical taste i like all music
best make out spot in vegas my bad ass Home on my bad ass bed
favorite food Chinese food
my dream to be happy married with a family and live with my wife till day i
die.
goal skys the limt for me so im always making new business.
working on a few deals at the moment.
well im Italian and cuban with a wicked Tongue and the full
package 37yrs 190lbs will drop to 170 by next 3weeks is all i need, getting
ready for summer and Rehab at the hard rock.
divorced have 4 kids one which lives with me hes 14yrs and the greatest kid
in the world i bull shit u not.
I am a True Romantic At heart , cant help it :). i love that touchy feely stuff i love to sit next to my date and not across from her. im very affectionate and passionate.
But like anyone i have a crazy side to me if u just looking for hook up or just a good time i am a Man :) i can party my ass off and hang with the best of them i hit the gym 7days a week 2hours a day min. so cardio is good :P

im new to craigs list today is my first day lol but i have some pics of me
on www.myspace.com/*****

dont mind wife in pic she is now soon to be Xwife. hit me back if im what u looking for I'm sure i am :P

34
6'1" okay.... Noticed your profile, nice?.. I am a grade school
drop out, fresh out of prison, unemployed, live under the bridge and bit
paranoid schizoid. I am such a loser, I cant even find myself. Some people
are a bit scared by the six fingers and the third eye. Don?t let that
bother you because I know I could be your Mr Wright.
Isn?t it strange that Richard Ramirez (Night Stalker Serial Killer)
has dozens of woman who want to marry him, but a decent guy cannot find a
date for Saturday night.
Maybe we could do a little pan handling , collect a few cans and
bottle make enough money for smokes and beer. Then go out for a little fine
dining in the dumpsters. Vegas has great dumpster grub.
You will never know what you might find here if you do not take a
chance and message me. I am like a box of Cracker Jacks, you got to dig
deep to find the surprise.
Peace,
j*** g
**** at Yahoo.com
**** at Yahoo.com
**** at Yahoo.com
apply directly to that itch
my craigslist headline is fear and loathing in lost wages , I have pics
posted there..
send pics plz

35
after reading your profile...YOU ARE VERY IMMATURE...you need to grow up a little

36
Im a magician, musician, writer

37
I've always felt that shorter men (under 5' 10") have ulterior motives or whatever. I hope you like cats and are white, because these are pretty important

pretty ridiculous line of reasoning or feelings.

Easy to understand if you are physically attracted to tall men, but more trustworthy? Because they have longer genes? or ??? Like I said, pretty ridiculous, which reveals something about you that you probably would not like to hear, so I will skip it. . .Good luck by the way/SteveD.

No comments: