Monday, March 26, 2007

Responses: Vegas Performer Seekin' Some Lovin' (VOL 1)

Over 100 responses, but not many are that good. I was surprised to see the responses out of Vegas to possess an overall lack of creativity. They were mostly short one-liners, like, "Sounds great. Hit me up. Let's go out." Whatev. Fuck that. I'll only post the ones worth reading.

1
hey, i just saw your add and i think the odds are stacked against me, but this is vegas and even the longshot wins every now and again. i just get right to my physical description i guess because that's what i think is gonna hinder my chances. i'm 5'9 and 150 pounds. i'm in shape and like to stay that way cause my dad is fat and i never want to live that way. my dad is black and my mom was white so i am a light skinned black man. i was raised in a small town in ohio. actually we were the first minorities in the town. that was an experiance let me tell ya. anyway, i'm back in school here at UNLV. majoring in tourism and convention management. i work as a nightclub promoter for the light group. i have always owned a dog and a cat but right now i just have a dog. he looks mean but he's a lover. can't judge a book by it's cover right? i pretty sure i'm a good lookn guy. i just don't want to sound cocky or anything. oh yeah i have been growing dreadlocks for the last nine years and they are clean. i wash my hair just as religiously as any woman.
alright i feel like i have been rambeling, so i'm sure if this interested you at all, you'll get back at me. take it easy...

2
Hello,
I was wondering if your show had any tickets available and the times at which it shows. i would love to come watch a satire on religion and laugh till no end. thank you for reading this.

3
Hello beautiful, I so want to play with you! Anything anytime, D** right here in Vegas, always ready to please and have fun!
D**

4
im 24 5'10 got brown eyes you you hit me back if you like what you see. im
a automotive tech im prety much down for anything as long as my exits stay a
exit lol other then that im down for what ever. holla back

5
read your profile on craiglist...very promising...im a young 31 year old
business owner...as well as work full time... my twin bro and hav a clothing
co and a communications...im from the bay are silicon valley...looking for
good people..real people...im 5 11 so hope that fits your criteria..maybe
we can have some corespondence... R***

6
too bad the gamble part, on the very end of ur profile, turned me off. U seen to be a sweetie, but...

7
I recently saw your posting on craigslist and thought I would e-mail you. Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I do not live in Vegas at the moment although I am going to be going to either grad school or law school at UNLV soon. I visit Vegas frequently also.

I am 6'5''. fairly tall I know. I like to be active and I hate drama queens and you do not sound like one which is good. I am 21 years old and am also a triplet! Exciting huh? I am looking for someone that I can give some extra attention to. I haven't dated alot lately because I am busy with college and all.

I love to gamble even though I do not have a lot of extra money laying around since I am a college student. I always put the women in my life first.

If this intrigues you please reply and I could send you a picture or two if you wanted along with more about myself.

Thanks,

S****

8
I'm visiting Vegas in May and would love to fulfill a dream of mine.....to go on a date with a Vegas showgirl! Interested?

M***
SWM, 37, 5'9" 155

9
Hi there. I am M***, 28, somewhat new to vegas. classy, educated, sweet, romantic, fun, athletic, tall, dark, and handsome white guy. I am 6'3, 215 athletic body, jet black hair, dark brown eyes, olive skin. I am from Nj but moved from arizona recently. I am very easy to be around and to talk to, looking to try something new, meet some cool people and go from there, I am open minded.. be in touch
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/*****
thats all I have handy but trust me im not hiding anything. so what part of town do you live in?

thats awesome youre in a show. my mom was in the theatre way back

10
So, where's the show?

11
Hi,

I'm 5"10+ and 38 years old , so I may not be your Ideal.... but, I'm recently out of an 8 year relationship, no kids, never married and a regular family (extended) guy. I live off my investments , but I also own an imaging/photography company. I'm from the East coast but I travel all over the world and love to enjoy life.

I'm still looking for my soul mate and I'll be in Vegas Sat night for a couple days and would love to meet you.
No need to respond if your not interested, but I'd love to at least meet for a drink if your up for it. Any chance you have a pic to see if your front is as beautiful as your back ??

End of Volume One. Check out Volume Two.

No comments: