Saturday, March 3, 2007

RESPONSES: Houston CL Ad for the Painkiller Addict

This ad probably got the least amount of responses so far: 22. That's not bad, actually. After all, it was flagged and removed after only a couple of days. This is a trend as of late. Also, there was seemed to be suspicion on the part of those replying to the ad that it wasn't real.

All well. That's life, I guess. Let's look at the best ones. This will soon follow with the responses to the Phoenix ad. I'm surprised, actually; the Phoenix ad got about 70 responses, and it seemed far stranger than this one.


1
just a passing question, is your post a joke? i think it is, but you can never catch voice inflection. requiring GPA? no problem with race except for asian, hispanic, and black? what other races are there. i'm pretty sure you're being facetious, but i was wondering anyway.

2
I read your post, but I am confused. You want intellectuals to audition for a chance to help you move? What's Sandusky State College? And a 4 year diploma in communications seems to indicate your abilty to communicate, but I am still confused. What did you study? The college I went to doesn't transfer communications major courses because they are, well...bullshit.

I studied physics at Occidental College, biology and psychology at Grayson County College and astronomy at California Institute of Technology. My Bachelor's Degree is actually more impressive than an Ivy League education, but would I make the grade with you? I dunno.
*(He's so smart and seems to annoyed by the ad, yet is trying to impress us...unless he's really just the fry-boy at the Micky D's off of Highway 6 through Sugarland.)

3
Man. You got balls thats for sure. I mean its one thing to get guys to come over then make them move you when there trying to impress you and wont say no. But, its something else to tell them whats up and still expect them to come over and help you move. lol Funny thing is, you will get some tards to go for it. Darlin, if i was to come over to help you move, there had better be a blow job in it for sure.. not some maybe if i like you crap. Hell, thats a $500 move. Why would i help you save that money just for a chance to date you? I could take that money and go buy me plenty of "girlfriends" and not have to bust my ass.. lol I got to hand it to you.. i would love to know how you made out. promise me you will post on craigslist how it turned out..

4
im not in college but i have access to a truck to help you out if you like

5
i do have a truck and i'm kind of what your looking for but aready busy saturday...sorry..but if all the guys who show up are losers here is a pic...i'm 5'9,165,white,brown hair,blue eyes,and in great shape....and very good looking...lol so here is a pic if you like you know what to do...do you have anymore pics??????? jason

6
No truck. And have to teach Saturday morning. And no Ivy (but a Seven Sister school, so). ... But your ad is so witty and acute that I just had to respond ....

I wonder if you're for real. I am. ... In the hopes that you are, here are some vitals: 6 feet, 215, brown hair/eyes, full lips, expressive eyes, told good package. Educated, open, adventurous, creative, in my professional and personal lives. Writer for a living. You? 42, not married, no kids. Blah, blah, blah. And, yes, I have a pic or two I could forward, if you'd do the same. ... I'm in B***, not far at all. And I come to Houston often since I went there for grad school. So ...

7
I liked your personal ad. I'm single, safe, sane, squeeky clean, sensual,
you know, the 5S's, responsible, not a trendoid, med build, brown hair,
hazel eyes, glasses, clean shaven (face), 8-1/2D shoe size.

Your ad. doesn't say anything about the affection you like. It would help
to give some examples.

Send photos and write back soon,

S*****

8
Nice try, no sale!

9
Only if you can suck start a Harley!
*(That's fucking brilliant.)

10
My favorite joke? I have to say your post. I assume it was a tongue in cheek post directed at the way some on this site post. However, there is just enough suspicion of my fellow man to believe someone would post this, especially if messed up on painkillers.

D***

11
You gotta be kidding @#$%^&*(

12
Hi, I have no jokes but I really like your posting, nice way to catch some attention, the pic itsel tell a lot about you, I would love to have a friend like you.

13
Sandusky Ohio, huh? Do you know Tommy Callahan? His dad (Big Tom Callahan) owns a factory there (Callahan Auto Parts). He makes oil filters. He was expanding into manufacturing brake pads when he died from a heart attack, on his wedding day no less, to a "10". But Tommy boy took over and saved the day.

You know, if you want a steak, you can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up...uhhhh... no, I mean ....you can look at a steak and stick your head up a cow's ass..uhhhh ....no,...

;)
Steve

14
Well, i am not mailing you with a joke, but thanks to you, i got the joke for the day thanks to reading your dribble. You dont seriously think an educated person would be impressed by you? And come on, you ask for honesty, and then say you broke up because your boyfriend said you looked like a $2 whatever. Shame on you. I prefer a woman that doesnt wear make up anyway. Look luck on the guys you;re meeting saturday, i am sure they will all be gems. Especially with a genius like you thinking a business idea like tha would actually materialise into a job. And i dont spell words with a "z" because i am not american.
*(He must hate zebras.)

15
blow us

16
i'm sorry , fuck you

17
Your ad is totally contradictory you seem educated , however you don't know that
the correct term is Latino not Spanish. That refers to people of Castillian descent i.e. from
Spain and surrounding areas. Also from a legal standpoint your babymaker condoms
could be a lawsuit waiting to happen. This is all just constructive criticism from a
good guy. Good luck.

18
HI I'M DAVID, IF YOU NEED HELP MOVING, THEN I WILL HELP, I'M OLD-SCHOOL AND DON'T AND WILL NOT COMPETE WITH OTHERS TO WIN OVER YOUR HEART, BY MOVING YOU. YOU MUST LIKE ME FOR ME THAT INCLUDES PERSONALITY, SENCE OF HUMOR, JOKES, LOOKS, AND WHAT EVER ELSE. NOT BY FINDING OUT WHO TO HANG WITH.

19 (from person who sent above email)
SO WOULD YOU LIKE TO CALL ME I'M IN SUGARLAND,

20
our posting has been flagged down by craigslist users.

Approximately 98% of postings removed by flagging are in violation of craigslist posting guidelines.

Please make sure you are abiding by all posted site rules, including our terms of use:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/terms.of.use.html

If you need help figuring out why your posting was flagged, try asking other craigslist users in our flag help forum: http://forums.craigslist.org/?forumID=3. Include posting title, body, category, city, how often posted, any images, HTML markup, etc.

If your posting was wrongly flagged down (2% of flagged ads are) please accept our apologies and feel free to repost.

Sorry for the hassle, and thanks for your understanding.

No comments: