Sunday, February 11, 2007

Latest Craigslist Ad: Where is the opposite pole of my magnet? - 27

See it NOW! http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/m4w/277271727.html

Where is the opposite pole of my magnet? - 27

Where is the opposite end of my magnet? Where is the cream of my coffee, the night of my day, the sky of my Earth?

I find that opposites attract. I find it so exciting when there are two completely different people entering a relationship together. I think this is what the Lord intended when He invented marriage, or at least dating.

ABOUT ME: I went to Northern Arizona University and got my BS degree in civil defense and business. I used to run a business that hired out entertainment (like clowns or character actors usually for kids' parties), but found more fulfillment (and money) as a Jesus Christ-for-hire. I hired a crew of people who dress up like Jesus Christ and we attend childrens' parties and evangelical meetings. Instead of just making balloon animals and doing tricks like your regular clown-for-hire, we teach children the gospel while making balloon animals and performing 'miracles' (ie. tricks, like turning water into wine, though it's really just food coloring--don't tell!). Some people leave their work at the door when they go home, but I am my work (as I think any entrepreneur is). With our plans to franchise and expand to other religious figures for hire (Buddha, Joseph Smith, etc.), life is quite exciting for me.

My hobbies include cooking, listening to independent music (usually Christian), and photography. I try to instill the greatness of our Lord and Saviour into my photographs, so they're usually of a religious nature. I put one up with this post. If you like it, I'll have some of my collection up for public viewing during the first week of March in the lobby of the Ranchmont Inn in Palm Springs (actually about forty miles northeast; but this will be my first public viewing and my whole congregation plans to show).

Other than that, I'm an avid participant in war reenactments. If you've hung out with any guys recreating the Bay of Pigs invasion in Griffith Park, I may have already met you. I'm interested in everything from fabled battles by Nordic warriors to guerilla wars during the Vietnam war. I try to participate in one at least a couple of times per month, and would be totally psyched if you're into this.

ABOUT YOU: I want to meet a laid back woman who's into anything if it involves fun. You're accepting of other peoples' values and love to try new things. I'm not into religious girls. If you're Christian, that's okay, but I find I have more fun with those who are not (though I myself am quite devout). Can you quote the bible? Not important. Do you know where the closest In 'n Out is (and I mean the hamburger--haha)? That's what matters.

My last girlfriend was totally unlike me and we worked out very well. She was vegetarian, and I was not. She was into surfing, and I was into Scripture. When she went back to prison, our relationship sort of died. I'm looking to rekindle that excitement. I think you'll agree with me when I say that opposites really do attract.

No comments: