Saturday, February 24, 2007

RESPONSES (VOL 3): Austin CL Ad for Vegetarian Rat Pelt Peddler

I only have time to post a couple of posts. So be it.

31
Hi, can you tell me more about the following in your CL ad?

"One of the issues I'm working with is to fight against the drive to change the name of the city of Austin to the City of Bellsouth (which hasn't reached the Texas legislature yet, but you should write your state rep and tell him to keep Austin as Austin). I only found out about it because I stopped in to see my state rep in his office. But this is just one of several issues I'm concerned about."

How do you take a rat and make a coat out of it, yikes!! but interesting.

Here I stand without hope or agenda.....No promises, not let downs. No expectations, no disappointment..

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no ones definition of your life. Define yourself.

32
NOTE: I have not copied and repasted the ad. The guy added his commentary to my add. Isn't that nice?
Why just have good times when we can amp it up to phenomenal and leave everyone in our dust?

Let's turn a friendship into the relationship we're both looking for. (CHECK!) I want a guy who knows how to treat a girl right--who knows how to be a man and isn't a wimp. If things work, maybe we could be married by April (how spontaneous are you?). (CHECK!)

ABOUT ME:
I'm 27 (36 going on 37) and I live in Round Rock (Georgetown). I went to Stephen F. Austin (US Navy Special Forces, ACC yay!) for my degree in agribusiness (common sense), and have been running my own business since graduation (past 12+ years) Basically, I hunt (bonus points!) small rodents and make tiny fur coats for dolls out of their pelts to sell on eBay (my list of business ventures is a little longer and I'll hold off until we actually have a conversation). I've been doing this for about 5 years now and really LOVE my work (though it sounds kind of weird at first). Business is good especially since we've started targeting the Chinese market. If you ask about my business, I'll probably not stop talking about it so be careful!

I also do a lot of activist work (CHECK!). One of the issues I'm working with is to fight against the drive to change the name of the city of Austin to the City of Bellsouth (promote debt and tax elimination public policy) (which hasn't reached the Texas legislature yet, but you should write your state rep and tell him to keep Austin as Austin) (this applies to all forms of public debt financing as well as all forms of taxation and includes the local, state and federal levels of government). I only found out about it because I stopped in to see my state rep in his office. But this is just one of several issues I'm concerned about. (CHECK!)

ABOUT YOU:
You're Texan through and through. (Does this exclude my short tenures in Colorado and while in the military? WAIVER requested.) If you wear boots (do hiking boots count) and drive a pick-up (CHECK!), maybe (???) you're the kind of guy I'm looking for. You know how to two-step (not yet), but don't mind a vegetarian menu (CHECK!)(as I am a vegetarian) (can you say macrobiotics?). I'm not specific on looks, but please be between 5' 2" and 5' 5" (damn, and I was doing so good...5'9) (as I myself am quite short). Please be either white (CHECK!) or latino (but one of those latinos where I can tell my parents you're white and they'll believe me) (I hear that)

Most of my activities I do outdoors, so consider this when coming up with a good first date (CHECK!). An open-air concert, a walk, fishing, the zoo? (Got it covered) Up front, I'll tell you I have Grauhgt's Syndrome, which causes a small amount of flatulence, which is beyond my control (that's okay cause I like beans so anywhere we go you can just blame it all on me). Though I take medication to reduce the amount of flatulence, you may find it an issue. (TBD) I feel comfortable explaining this here because we're strangers until we meet, and right now you have no idea who I am.

Please shoot me an email telling me about yourself and plans for the future.

Where to start? Besides all the things covered above my life story has proven interesting to those who bothered to ask. I'm kind of a private guy so I don't share much just blatantly without provocation. However, it's safe to say I will more than open up if someone is actually interested.

Before I go rambling onto my ego trip through humanity I have a warning for you. It's my conclusion that I must scare the ladies much more often than not. Based on the physical evidence I've collected, from previous experience, the women that show an interest in me are not the type of women I am interested in. The ones I suspect I would be interested in are the ones that keep staring at me but that's all I will say on that subject.

Let me go over some basics.

I don't care how hot she is physically speaking: if she uses tobacco, drinks heavily, does any drugs, has emotional issues which impair rational behavior exceeding the norms of a healthy relationship, if she has an obvious disdain for her body and her general health and if she's not a Christian without reservation then I am going to pass on her, again, no matter how sexually attractive she is.

I do have a other things I'm looking for but we won't get to those until I am reasonably certain "she" qualifies to continue past the first round. I'm certain this sounds like I'm a real hardcase and if that's an assumption that someone jumps to without peeling the onion then so be it. I'm ready, willing and able to commit to much more than most people bargain for but I'm not so desperate that I'll do that with just anyone that comes along.

Without going into the trivial things about myself this should give you a clue about the nature of my character. As for plans for the future mine include continuing down the path I'm currently traveling in business and politics, finding a wonderful relationship with someone very special, marriage, building that dream house I have plans for and raising a bunch of kids. If you want to find out more you know what to do.

33
hi, i saw your post and would love to meet with you. I'm a
single, attractive, fun, laid back, hispanic male in Austin area.
I'm 30yrs old, 5'8", 160lbs, blk hair, brwn eyes, in shape,
DDF, repeat performer, love oral, and would love to meet with you,
if you're interested.

Mark
*(I HATE FUCKING PENIS PICTURES!!! Fucking pervert Mark sent pictures of his tallywanger, which I totally did not want to see. I know I promised never to release personal information (ie. names), but I totally don't want to see penises, no matter how teensy-weensy they are. FUCK YOU, MARK!)

On that note, I end tonight's installment. I think I'll go puke now.

No comments: