Tuesday, February 20, 2007

RESPONSES: The Post-Op Woman Seeking Man

I found these responses to mostly be creepy, yet dull. They weren't that fun to read, but at the same time they were just...strange. I ended the ad after only about one day of it being posted. Of course, I feel I saved the best one for last.

By the way, if you're looking for responses for the last two ads, there were none.


1
i like your hairs : )

paul

2
are you drunk?

3
Ahhh... you're supposed to look At the camera
when someone takes a picture of you...

4
A chicken and an egg are lying on their backs on a bed.

The egg is smoking a cigarette...

The chicken says, " I guess that answers THAT question..."

HAPPY(belated)VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
*(Includes tacky picture of loser with really long, gay hair.)

5
Hello how are you??

Here is a little about myself.

I'm twenty-nine and hell of a cool guy.

I consider myself a very fun gentleman that knows how to handle business at any given point. I love my life and everything around it. I have a great group of friends and a great family, which of course I love.

I play basketball, love to dance, outdoor activities, love my career (computer engineer), like to travel, music is a must,

FYI: (Latino 5'11'' - 188 lb) I'm the guy to the left and I look better in person.

You are more than welcome to email me back at h****@aol.com

C*****
*(Includes picture of this drunk with a drink in his hand. He looks inebriated. Man, he's so fun and cool, he's with his "great group" of loser friends in Vegas--single, unable to get laid, their only solace that he can drink and attempt to wash away his loneliness.)

6
Hey, what's up? I just read your post. I'm here at my house ( i live on my own on the eastside of LA) with a bad case of insomnia, just killing time and trying to get to sleep. Your ad really stood out to me. I think your magazine sounds interesting. I'd like to hear more about it sometime. I'm a manly intellectual. I work as a photographer. I like doing stereotypical guy things. I like exploring the city. I'm not going to send a ic, because it never represents what I want to show.

I'm the guy you want to meet. Leave it at that. I'm down for my life and I'm down for my friends. If you've got some spirit, let's meet up right now somewhere. Let's get a late night snack and talk about life, philosophy and the future until the sun comes up. I'm down, are you?

7
I read your post, we should talk

send a picture

*(Includes incredibly gay picture of wet Asian guy. I think he pulled it off the internet, because it looks like a screenshot from a movie or something.)

8
hello would you like to chat?lmk

*(Includes self-taken picture of nerdy Hispanic guy in baseball cap. He can't smile, because he's too cool to smile. He's tough. Tough guys don't smile. Tough guys can't smile because then he wouldn't be tough. He'd be a loser. So he CAN'T smile or you'll KNOW.)

9
Hi i saw your ad and i did like it. Yet i have many questions i wanted to ask you. I really like to get to you more. About me me name is khalifa and i live in long beach. 24 years old. Ok so here is my number 562-***-**** let me know if you are intersted or if you dont want to call you can always email me. thanks

10
Hi there , I was browsing through the ads and i came
across yours You seem like a sweet young woman, This
is about me My name is b****. I am 29 years old.I am
very sweet,caring,honest,and have asense of humor.My
hobbies are going to movies,going to the
beach,romantic dinners,going to baseball games,and
cuddling. I am looking for someone that is
sweet,caring,and honest.Thanks for taking your time
into reading my message have a great day and I hope to
hear from you soon. Bryan
*(Includes pics of guy with his cat. He loves cats. I've been doing this long enough now to remember getting these pictures in response to a previous ad.)

11
Cool posting. I do like watching bowling, but didnt think anyone else really watched it. I did enjoy watching basketball as well, but it seems to be too ghetto for me, with the fights and b.s. My sport of choice is Baseball. Although I dont like Barry Bonds, this will be his year. Steroids and all. Not into religion but also respect those that are. Love to see a pic, hope to talk to you soon.

R.

12
Hi!
I must admit I am very curious about you. I am divorced w/ a son, so if my 8 yr old boy doesn't notice I'd love to meet you, unless you are looking for childless men... Of course, when he's old enough I wouldn't mind telling him the truth, only if you would want to...Craigslist doesn't accept my pics 'cause their size is too large, but you can check out my posting in C L los angeles men seeking women dated feb 18, titled "asian argentinian...."
If you'd like to know me some more, please reply to this email address with some pics of yourself and a few lines.

13
Hi there...

I live in santa monica too. I'm 33, single white professional. I'm 6' tall. Very down to earth and comfortable anywhere. Sounds like we would have fun being spontaneous together. Write back if you think so too. ;)

xoxo
j****

*(Includes pics of this single white professional schmuck in a bar. He's hangin' out, talkin' to the laydeez. They must hate him, though, if he has to try picking up a woman who had a sex change (ie. former man))

14
Hi I am M***

Your ad attracted my attention as I realize we may have a lot in common.

I am fit sporty with a new approach. 195 lbs 5-11 clean healthy metaphysical

Meditation yoga adventure naturism Weekend getaways
Singing guitars karaoke funny no smoker 48 self-employed grayish eyeglasses.

15

eddie can u send a pic from boston in la
*(WTF?)

16
HI
HOw are you doing today , i have been trying to meet on the chat ROOM

I am very interested to know you
I saw your picture , you are very prety .. i like you a lot > >> ANTI JAMILA
By the way my name Is s**** , I am a single Man who is l00king for a serious relationship , I 'm 33 years old
And i feel that, i am at the right address , because you attractive and single like me , i don't think you want to be single for a long Time : )
SO, Let's try to HOOK up , I assure to you that we are going to have a lot of fun , I really need someone like you to share my life with, >>>> ANTIJAMILA
My name SAmir AGAIN , and that's mean (Romantic) , I have your picture in the WALL of my ROOM . YOu have very nice eyes , very GOOD
SMILe .. GOD... YOu are very prety
*(Fucking weirdo.)

17
Wait...a woman who loves sports, and who I can have a catch with too?

I'm interested!!!
*(Includes pic of dork on beach. What a dork.)

18
hey there,
i am not just an image in your head

once again, i do exist and look forward to hearing
back from you
s**
*(Includes the picture below. In case you can't tell, this guy took his picture and added it to the one I posted as "me.")

2 comments:

Megann said...

WTF.

Mark said...

Your problem is if all written this stuff. Your security is obviously designed to leave real intresting people out of. So here's my e-mail... and it is for real intrest in u........marco88ma@yahoo.com or else forget it..........cuz' I my own problems....and there quite as important as yours.