Sunday, February 18, 2007

A White Knight for a Fair Maiden

I got some suggestions of what to do with the next ad. I took a little of what people wanted to see and put it in this one.

Art thou the man for me?

Let me tell a little about me. I'm obsessed with medieval history. I actually have a degree from North Wisconsin University (Go BUCKS! I'm a buck! You're a buck! Chuck chuck chuck!) in Medieval English history (as well as a law degree, but that was grown-up stuff so I could find a job). If you're into medieval times, then you know about the Society of Creative Anachronisms (we're a group of people that regularly meets to try to faithfully recreate 14th to 16th century England). It was a great time in our world's history--rich with art, gallantry, and events. It is my passion.

I'm a maritime lawyer during the week. I graduated from law school a year and a half ago and have no love for the law. Enough said. If we talk, it will never be about my job. My job pays for my passion. However, I will tell you about my collection of 14th century pottery and weaponry (some are recreations but are just as fun to play with).

I'm hoping to meet the most gallant of gallant men. You naturally and unselfishly open doors for women and would gladly take off your jacket for me to step over a puddle (though it's not required). You have a strong love for Dungeons and Dragons, and will always refer to me as, "M' lady."

I will be up front and say that I have a certain medical problem where certain very high pitched sounds (VHP) force bowel activity. It is very embarassing, but I want to be honest. And since you won't know who I am until you contact me, I feel no threat in telling you now. It is a serious medical issue (though non-life-threatening) that the media usually makes fun of. Because of this, we will not be able to attend any concerts together.

As well, I do wear a chastity belt. It was hand-crafted in England last year. I can take it on and off, but do keep it on most of the time (it is NOT cast iron as most people think; it's actually made of a stainless steel and titanium chainlink). My point I'm trying to make is that I'm very old fashioned. The belt will come off when I say it is time to come off, and no sooner. If you are expecting physical activity by the second date, please do not waste your time any further.

I'm on the left in the picture. I spent each summer during college working for the rennaisance fair as a knight. If you email me something nice, I'll email you back with a picture where you can see my face (I'll be in a dress instead of armor).

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/w4m/280817659.html

No comments: