Saturday, February 3, 2007

What I Do, What I Don't Do, and the Rules I Might Follow

This is my blog. You found it.

Here's What I Do
I enjoy writing personal ads and posting them on Craigslist (CL). There's a little part of me in each of the ads. There are many reasons I do this, but mainly it's because I'm starved for attention. I never, ever set out intending to hurt someone.

Here's What I Don't Do
I don't reveal anybody's personal or contact information. I try to follow the Craigslist Terms of Service Agreement. I will post the first 30 responses to any ad. If there are more than 30, I will either post the top 30 or all of them.

Rules I Follow
As mentioned, I don't reveal personal information. Though I don't post pictures with responses, I do notate which responses have pictures. If someone requests a picture, I will post it (in most cases, and only upon approval of the executive board). I will not change any responses to correct grammatical errors or general stupidity. The only thing I do is remove contact information.

Do You See an Email YOU Wrote On the Blog?
Does this upset you? Think about why it upsets you. Does it make you look stupid? Does it make you look like a degenerate sex fiend? Would it embarass you in front of your mother, girlfriend, sister, father, rabbi, priest, professor, parole officer, etc.?

No comments: